What are you looking for?
- A workshop focusing on understanding different personality styles to improve team performance and strengthen communication and relationships between co-workers and customers.
- An MBTI Step I or Step II Assessment and optional coaching for individual development or future career direction
Workshops – We are certified MBTI master practitioners and have administered the MBTI Step I Assessment to over 1,000 individuals during the course of our MBTI workshops and individual consulting. In addition to the Step I – Introduction to Type, we offer related MBTI workshop modules on communication, team building, conflict resolution, change management, leadership and individual development. The modules below can be used to create a workshop customized to meet your needs. Contact us to discuss any of these modules or to customize a workshop specifically for you. Module 1 is common to all workshops.
Individual Assessments – We also offer MBTI Step I and Step II Assessments and coaching to individuals wanting to further their development or change career paths. The MBTI Step I or II Assessment is completed online by the individual and then the results and coaching are conducted online using Skype or Zoom videoconferencing from any location. Individuals receive the MBTI Step I or Step II Report and Manual. Contact us to schedule your Individual Assessment.
[accordion][acc_item title=”Module 1 – Introduction to MBTI® Type”]Participants complete the on-line MBTI® instrument and receive the MBTI® Step I Report with their 4-letter MBTI® personality type in the workshop.
- Introduction of Personality Type and MBTI®
- Review of Individual MBTI® Step I results
- Activities demonstrating how Types:
- Take in and Give Information
- Make Decisions
- Organize and Process
[/acc_item][acc_item title=”Module 2 – Team Communication”]
Different personality types have different communications styles. Add to that all of today’s methods of communication then effective communication become very challenging.
- Activities to experience communication differences of the 8 MBTI® preferences
- How to identify verbal and non-verbal MBTI® Type cues
- Practice flexing your type style to meet the communication needs of others
- Examine the influence of type on email communication
[/acc_item][acc_item title=”Module 3 – Optimizing Team Strengths”]
Discover the strengths of your team and challenges they may face with an in-depth look at the team’s Type table.
- Discover type differences via the Living Type Table activity
- Assess team strengths and challenges via the team type table analysis
- Identify specific changes in order to optimize team performance
[/acc_item][acc_item title=”Module 4 – Conflict Management”]Is conflict affecting a team’s performance or a relationship with a client? This module addresses how different types handle conflict and tools for effective type conflict management.
- Analyze levels of conflict comfort
- Identify type-related conflict areas
- Discuss dos and don’ts when dealing with conflict
- Discover a type-related model for use in conflict situations
[/acc_item][acc_item title=”Module 5 – Change Management”]Every organization goes through change and each personality type experiencing that change will have a different reaction and motivation for involvement in the change.
- Review a model for understanding the stages of organizational change
- Identify how type affects responses to change
- Apply type to change implementation and management
[acc_item title=”Module 6 – Stress Management”]Personality type is not only a predictor of typical behavior but also what happens under stress conditions. This module focuses on understanding and recognizing the stress triggers and reactions and applying individualized type strategies to reduce stress.
- Explore the impacts and mechanics of how stress affects personality type
- Identify tips for supporting your type when under stress
- Discover type-specific strategies for regaining equilibrium
- Explore the lessons to be learned from “type under stress” events
[acc_item title=”Module 7 – Individual Development”]
A team typically is higher performing when the individual team members’ goals are in alignment with the team goal. This module focuses on providing individual team members the chance to more understand their personality types, strengths and development opportunities.
- Identifying type-specific strengths, contributions, and challenges
- Discover potential type development needs and related development suggestions
- Examine the congruence between your natural personality type and work type
[acc_item title=”MBTI® STEP II Instrument – In Depth Module”]This workshop is designed for senior leadership teams who are looking for an in-depth analysis and understanding of personality results and team relationships. It is usually an integral part of a leadership development program. Participants will complete the MBTI® instrument on-line prior to the workshop. They will receive the MBTI® Step II Report with their 4-letter personality type results and a detailed individual report on 20 additional facets of personality.
- Review MBTI® Step I results and MBTI® Step II Instrument
- Review individual MBTI® Step II Instrument results
- Activities experiencing personality facet differences
- Applying facet information to communication, handling conflict, decision-making,dealing with change[/acc_item]