Meeting facilitation is offered in-person or online through Zoom video conferencing which allows for breakout groups and full group processes
Have you ever?
- Struggled to lead a workshop AND be an active participant at the same time?
- Needed a neutral party to manage your meeting participants’ dynamics and concerns?
- Been unsure how to design a meeting to get the results and outcomes you want?
- Had a polarizing issue to navigate through to an acceptable resolution?
With our combined facilitation skills and technical background we can assist in making this process seamless and allow you to focus on your goals. We have designed and facilitated workshops ranging in size from 5 to over 100 participants and in duration ranging from 1-5 days in corporate, project-related, agency and public settings.
Click here to download Facilitating Your Way Out of the Meeting Mire paper
Is your strategic planning document sitting on the shelf collecting dust? We can help you design and facilitate your next strategic planning process. We have assisted corporations, agencies and boards develop implementable plans with measurable and effective strategic actions that advance organizations toward their goals. We design the planning process to be:
- Focused on a few specific measurable goals and related actions steps
- An effective basis for resource (staff and money) allocation
- Interactive and iterative involving both staff and management
- Flexible and nimble enough to adjust to changing conditions and new ideas
- Creative and fun
Click here to download for our White Paper on Strategic Planning Process
Got questions? Pick our brains! Contact us for Pricing and Scheduling.