Our effective, focused approach enables us to submit the draft VE report to our client at the conclusion of the VE workshop. This enables the client and designer to immediately begin evaluation of the VE recommendations rather than waiting 2-3 weeks for submittal of the VE report.
Our approach is based upon a solid foundation of experience gained from conducting VE studies on more than 30 projects throughout the United States ranging in size from $3 million to $600 million. A few examples illustrate the diversity of this VE experience:
- Several wastewater treatment projects for the Hampton Roads Sanitation District in Virginia including the Atlantic ($93 million project), Army Base ($128 million project) and Virginia Initiative ($81 million project) plants.
- New 290 mgd water filtration plant, New York City.
- $173 million project involving two water treatment plants, Sacramento, CA.
- $61 million hydropower generating station on a wastewater line, Las Vegas, NV.
- $300 million highway project, Boulder City, NV
- $130 million wastewater treatment project, Spokane County, WA.
- $43 million wastewater treatment project, Tahoe Truckee Sanitation Agency, CA.
- $20 million water reclamation plant, South Orange County Water Authority, CA.
- $13 million wastewater treatment project, Kodiak, AK
- $20 million wastewater treatment project, Mankato, MN.
- $27 million wastewater treatment project, Cowlitz Sewer Operating Board, WA.